Knowledge Is Power
When it is useful and put to a constructive use.
This collection of empirical understandings and practices promote the awakening of and access to latent powers within, these writings, forums, courses and presentations will help all who read them, facilitating well-being on every level.
Who needs BIG $$$
if your organs are dysfunctional
You don't feel good
Your body isn't pain-free?
At some point in everyone's life, the Universe asks the question:
"Who is going to take responsibility for your wellness?"
Well-being goes beyond the age old idea of the absence of illness.
Health Care implies a proactive stance towards achieving optimum physical, mental, and emotional well being.
Did you know:
- The American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US, higher than heart disease or cancer.
- Approximately 2.2 million people have in-hospital adverse reactions to prescribed drugs;
- about 45 million unnecessary and/or inappropriate prescriptions antibiotics are taken;
- 7.5 million unnecessary medical and surgical procedures are performed;
- 8.9 million people are unnecessarily hospitalized each year.
- The total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is nearly 800,000 each year!
Gary M. Null - Death by Medicine
Lifestyle choices, cultural standing and acute or chronic illnesses all have their significance in creating and sustaining long health. A dynamic lifestyle, physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being are all dependent upon a maintenance strategy; dis-ease is an indication of a nonexistent or inadequate strategy.
Most do not know where their organs are located, let alone how they function or relate to psyche and consciousness. When the inevitable question is asked, unprepared, ill informed and overwhelmed, one has no choice but to turn responsibility over to a “higher authority”.
We did not come with an owner’s manual but we do have a lifetime warranty for recuperation. Exactly where the discomfort is, or precisely when it is alleviated, no one else knows; each of us is our own best doctor.
Want to loose weight?
Need more energy?
Ready to take control of addictions?