Who needs BIG $$$?
if your organs are dysfunctional
You don't feel good
Your body isn't pain-free?
Did you know:
- The American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US, higher than heart disease or cancer.
- Approximately 2.2 million people have in-hospital adverse reactions to prescribed drugs;
- about 45 million unnecessary and/or inappropriate prescriptions antibiotics are taken;
- 7.5 million unnecessary medical and surgical procedures are performed;
- 8.9 million people are unnecessarily hospitalized each year.
- The total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is nearly 800,000 each year!
Gary M. Null - Death by Medicine
At some point in everyone's life, the Universe inevitably asks the question:
"Who is going to take responsibility for your wellness?"
We encounter so much within our lifetime: television, radio, news, sports, rhetoric, information, people, ideas and inspirations. What inspires us, the information we gather and the people we allow into our realm, in relation to how much we are exposed to, is quite minimal when you really think about it. In meaningful ways, we define one another.
Each day we are granted, we must arise and accept our realities as they are. All we can ever hope to influence is now - today. With discipline and directed efforts, we carve, shape, mold and define our expressions of self and the quality of our lives. Without those directed efforts, our existence could be equated to that of a weed growing in an open field, whose existence is just as organic and just as valid as that of a rose. But then, it's not a rose.
A dynamic lifestyle, physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being are all dependent upon a maintenance strategy; dis-ease is an indication of a nonexistent or inadequate strategy.
We did not come with an owner’s manual but we do have a lifetime warranty for recuperation. Exactly where the discomfort is, or precisely when it is alleviated, no one else knows; each of us is our own best doctor. Know where your organs are located, how they function and relate to health, psyche and consciousness, so that when the inevitable question is asked, you'll be prepared, informed and empowered to facilitate your own healing.